Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Days






















My rantings are over and life is good again. If you can believe it I am posting another blog in less than 2 days. What is going on? Well, after reading over my last blog I thought. "Okay enough of the boobin' HOLY COW!!!! Who is that girl?" And since I haven't posted pictures in a while I thought that would be all too appropriate. I just want to remind all of you that my gloomy days only come once in a while. Most of my days are filled with joy Thanks to my sweet family. I am so happy to be a mom. It has taught me more than anything else in my life. I am so blessed.















4 comments:

  1. Hey I just found your Blog! Way cute Pictures. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back on top. Family always makes things better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big. I am glad you are on a blogging roll, keep it up! It is so fun to read your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it's okay to post on your bad days. at least i feel better when i see that other people are keeping it real and posting about real life obstacles. don't worry, we all know your going to overcome just fine! you all have the best smiles, and I know smiles:)

    ReplyDelete