Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Results...

INSANITY... I heart Shaun T:) I think I will make a t-shirt... or send in my afters and get a free one. It's true if you complete the program and send in your before and after's they send you a t-shirt that says "INSANITY...I earned it"

Okay so I finished as of Saturday last week. Cardiovascularly, I am feeling incredible...almost as good as soccer shape. Now I told you about the first half of INSANITY, and I'm not gonna lie, it was tough, tough, tough!!! But the second half HOLY MOLY!!!

Day 1 of month 2- Fit Test plus Max Interval Circuit...WHAT THE?!!! That's 90 minutes by the way, and by the end I literally had nothing left. I left it all on the floor by the puddle of sweat.

Day 2 OOHHHH! It's only an hour, oh well... that makes everything okay then. WHATEVER PEOPLE! 90 minutes or an hour it all feels the same by the end. I don't care who you are! When they say MAX intervals, well...that means you give it everything you've got with as many as you can muster out of your exhausted body! So of course, I wouldn't disappoint myself I GAVE IT ALL!!!

By the end of the week, I was drained, completely and totally drained, but I gotta say I slept like a baby:) Or rather a teenager who could sleep til' noon...anyway. I slept great, but was very grateful for Sunday where I had an excuse to do nothing, but eat. Did I mention that my appetite has been nearly impossible to satisfy?!

I am very happy to report that each week got progressively better though. Even though I was pushing to my max, I could feel the improvement with each week...so cool to recognize and feel the change by the way.

So I am finished with the 60 day series, but I am not putting it away just yet. I have created a P90X-INSANITY hybrid (3 days a week of weights, and 3 days a week of cardio). I have missed Tony because I heart him too, and my weights. As much as I LOVE cardio, it's the weights that sculpt the muscle that burn the fat. Yes, INSANITY does do strength training, but it comes purely from your own body weight.

What a journey it has been. Keep pushing play...life is good:)

1 comment:

  1. How come you didn't put more pictures up here??? You look awsome, use the excuse. :)

    ReplyDelete