Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 1 of Blogging...AGAIN

I'm doing this for me this time around. I feel that I've gone through several transformations. I've stretched, grown, and gotten really uncomfortable. Most of it has been because I've had to. I've let go of a lot of things that fill my life with "stuff" and it's "stuff" I really don't need. I've left the Facebook world, cut off Instagram, in fact Pinterest may be on it's way out as well. I am refocusing my life on things that matter. I want to blog because I love to write and I need a format that will allow me to get my thoughts out uncensored. Maybe it will touch you, make you angry, cry, laugh, whatever...but I want my voice out there. Some days I feel I've got it, and other days not so much, but either way you'll probably hear about it. So a new chapter is ready to commence...stay tuned.