Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ENTHUSIASM


Enthusiasm is “emotional management,” the ability to control the emotional temperature of any personal situation.

Enthusiasm is the way you “squeeze the trigger” to other people’s emotions, they help and support you instinctively.

Enthusiasm glows… radiates.. permeates…and immediately captures everyone’s interest.

Enthusiasm is the “advance man” who paves the way for new ideas.

Maybe the enthusiasts aren’t the most cultured people in the world, but they are the only ones who make history

If you were to take my money and my other tangible assets from me but let me keep my enthusiasm, it would be but a short while before I’d be as wealthy as ever.

Enthusiasm is the producer of confidence that cries to the world “I’ve got what it takes” without you ever uttering a word of boast.

Enthusiasm helps us to compete with ourselves, to match today against yesterday.

Only with the compulsive drive of enthusiasm can we find encouragement in past mistakes.

Enthusiasm is the yeast that raises the dough.

“Enthusiasm!!” is the greatest one word slogan for living ever devised.

- Paul J. Meyer

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that's what I've been lacking all this time. Enthusiasm. :)

    ReplyDelete