Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fitness Party

Some of you have heard about this through an email, but I wanted to make sure I got to those who haven't heard from me yet.

I am doing a Fitness Party at my house. I have wanted to do this for a while, and I seriously cannot think of why I haven't yet. Anyway, a lot of you have questions about the How To's of fitness. One of the biggest one's is "How do you stay motivated?" Well here is your chance to find out. I am addressing fitness questions and am setting you up on a path to a more fit life. I want to show you that eating healthy is very satisfying and DELICIOUS so you get to sample the foods that I've been eating. I'll be talking about Shakeology, Exercise, Good Nutrition, Supplementing your diet, and the tools I use that have assisted me along the way. There's a gift to take home to assist you on your new fitness journey, and a prize for the winner of my game!

There are two dates to choose from: Thursday, November 12 @6:30pm, and Saturday, November 21 @2:00pm. Pick the date that works for you and send me an email to fit2bhappy@beachbodycoach.com with your address, and phone number (for reminder calls) and I will get you an invitation.

I am so excited about this! Fitness, food, games, and being around people who are looking for answers just like you! I can't think of anything better:)

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment